Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

And a new year begins.

It is the first day of the new year - 2015. I cannot believe that I have finished my three years of studying and can get back into all those wonderful hobbies and things I enjoyed doing before the studies took over all my spare time. It has been an amazing journey and I absolutely love my work. It has taken a few weeks to feel like doing some sewing, reading and painting again but I am pretty excited to not have a limit to the time I get to do some of these things! As my mom said to me - "You have done ten years worth of reading over the last three years - no wonder you do not feel like reading yet!" I have decided to try a pattern from Funky Friends Factory - Ollie and Lollie The Laid Back Owls. I will post some updates on how my owl progresses.
Happy New Year and here's wishing that this is going to be a blessed and wonderful year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment